Looking for a case solution to enable you to offer all that BTX offers? Built from the ground up to fully take advantage of BTX's superior thermal designs, Antec's new BK640 MicroBTX chassis coupled with the included 380 Watt Universal Input Active PFC ATX12V v2.0 power supply offer a solid platform from which you can build the next generation computer. Even better, you can rest assured in the knowledge that it was designed with the quality and features you have come to expect from an Antec case.
– 380 Watt Universal Input Active PFC ATX12V v2.0.
6 Drive Bays:
– External 2 x 5.25"; 2 x 3.5"
– Internal 2 x 3.5"
– 2 optional rear 92mm fans
– BTX Support Retention Module (SRM) – a metal plate that has been attached inside the chassis to support the Thermal Module and allow better cooling and quieter operation.
– 15.75" (H) x 7.1" (W) x 15.75" (D)
– 40cm (H) x 18cm (W) x 40cm (D)
Motherboard: MicroBTX (maximum board width: 264mm)
– 2 x USB 2.0
– 1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire®, i.Link®)
– Audio In and Out