- TOP-NOTCH PRICE-PERFORMANCE RATIO: Thanks to its radial heat sink and good fan design, the ARCTIC Alpine 12 LP offers a lot of performance at a very low price point
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN: With an installation height of only 42.2 mm, the Alpine 12 LP is particularly suitable for small and narrow housings
- IMPROVED COOLING: A new production process of the extruded radial heat sink improves cooling performance
- LOWER POWER CONSUMPTION & MINIMUM VIBRATION: The new Alpine 12 LP is powered by an updated motor and runs much more efficiently than its predecessors, the new motor creates just 5 % of vibrations from commutation of a regular DC-motor
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN: A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan. The new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature
ARCTIC Alpine 12 LP – CPU Cooler for Intel Sockets 115x and 1200
ARCTIC Alpine 12 LP – CPU Cooler for Intel Sockets 115x and 1200, with 92 mm PWM Fan, Low Profile, up to 75 W Cooling Power, with Pre-Applied MX-2 Thermal Compound, Easy Installation
Availability: In stock
Own it in 12 months
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.